- Check out my travel blog from when I studied abroad in Europe in 2015!
- The Instagram account I’m using to promote this blog and to find new pictures for posts. Feel free to follow me!
- Here’s a link to the used book store in Alexandria I got some books from.
Country Specific Links:
- Bhutan: In case you’re also interested in Buddhism, this is a very simple overview.
- Bhutan: Bhutan’s main travel site.
- Bhutan: If you’re interested in Bhutan’s food here’s a recipe for the thukpa, a recipe for shabalay, and an overview of Bourdain’s episode.
- Cuba: Niagara University’s story on my trip to Cuba and another story on my Cuba trip, which ran after return on Buffalo’s NPR station
- Iran: Here’s a link to the used book store in Alexandria I got some books from.
- Kenya: SHOFCO’s Website and Etsy page. Please consider donating if you can!
- Peru: The New York Times Piece on Lori Berenson and her Wikipedia Article.
- Uzbekistan: Tashkent Subway Photos and Background.
- Uzbekistan: RusUz Menu.